Diamond rings are the ultimate symbol of love for every individual. Being engaged to the person we love is one of the most memorable experiences of our lives, and the perfect ring completes the picture. While this may seem daunting to some, we have you covered. Let us guide you through the process of choosing the perfect engagement ring for your loved one.
A Budget for your Purchase
Having a budget in mind while planning to purchase a ring will go a long way. Don’t succumb to peer pressure or glossy magazine ads to buy a bigger or better ring. Engagement rings should be cherished memories, not a way to incur debt. Plan according to your budget, and make sure the store knows what your ballpark figure is.
When you’re shopping for an engagement ring, it’s important to find a ring that symbolizes your love and commitment. But it’s also important to find a ring that fits your budget.
The Beauty Lies in the Details
Follow these steps to choose the perfect diamond ring:
- Choose a Ring Setting – Whether it’s a solitaire, fancy shape or stone setting, the choices are endless with a diamond ring. Choose the one you love!
- The shape of the Diamond – Choose the shape of your diamond according to your preferences. Options include ovals, round diamonds, princess cut diamonds, and others. Remember, there is no right choice, it all depends on your preferences.
- The 4Cs – The cut, colour, clarity and carat of the diamonds are distinguishable parameters with which diamonds are evaluated. The quality and price of a diamond depend on the choices you make in these parameters. By knowing these before you buy, you can make an informed purchase.
- Choose the Metal – Bands are available in a multitude of metals, choose between white gold, rose gold, platinum or more. The price of the ring will vary depending on the metal you choose.
A Personality Fit
Finally, choose a ring that you know your partner will adore. A diamond engagement ring is a piece of jewellery that one cherishes for a lifetime. Therefore, the ring should complement the personality of your partner and enhance their beauty. They should be able to wear it confidently and feel beautiful in it.
In recent times, lab grown diamonds have gained popularity. A lot of millennials and pragmatic people are sold on the idea of buying sustainable and affordable lab grown diamonds. Lab grown diamonds are absolutely alike natural diamonds in composition, features, and properties. Technology has made it virtually impossible to distinguish between the natural and the man-made ones.
Lab grown diamonds are certified by leading labs of the world – IGI, GIA etc. and are widely accepted as real diamonds that have a man made source of origin. Since these diamonds are not mined from under the earth, they are cruelty free and do not cause any harm to our natural ecosystems. Lab diamonds cost 60-80% less than natural diamonds of same colour, cut and clarity because they are produced in labs and not mined.
Can you pass your lab grown diamond ring as Heirloom?
Investing in lab-grown diamonds has exploded in popularity in recent years. It has become not merely a choice, but preference as a result of environmental and ethical concerns, as well as technological advancements.
Since lab grown diamonds are just as captivating and durable as genuine diamonds, a family heirloom made with them will be just as beautiful and ever-lasting. Over time, diamonds have gained a reputation as the ultimate love gift.
Diamonds have long been associated with romance and legend since their discovery. How about passing down such precious lab grown diamond jewellery to your grandchildren to make it customary? Whether you invest in lab grown diamonds or continue it as heirloom, both will be beneficial for you!
We are right here to assist you through the process of making memories for a lifetime. Come choose the ring of your dreams with Jewelbox. The designers and craftsmen of Jewelbox develop each piece in the collection through the prism of creativity, reimagining timeless designs with a modern twist. Drop in at our experiential store or explore our designs online. And if you want to design the ring of your dreams yourself, simply show us the design and let us give it shape.
How To Take Care Of Your Diamond Ring
Certain possessions never go out of style. Diamonds are a timeless investment and can be passed down through generations. As a result, it’s only fitting to take extra care of your possessions. Take great care of your beautiful diamond jewellery by following these tips:
- First and foremost, handle with care! Diamond jewellery should be handled with love because they are precious and should be treated as such. When taking it off or wearing the jewellery, be gentle. Avoid holding the diamond by itself and use the band to take off or put on your ring gently.
- Storing your diamond jewellery carefully goes a long way. Once you are done adoring your precious possessions, be sure to store them in a cool, dry place, preferably away from other jewellery to not damage them.
- Gentle home cleaning can be carried out with a mixture of soapy water and a soft-bristle brush. Just soak the ring in the water for 10-15 minutes to get rid of the dirt and grime which can accumulate in your diamond jewellery.
- Remember to bring your diamond jewellery in for a professional cleaning every 6 months. We are here to guide you through the process of polishing your diamonds and to ensure that the jewellery remains shining brightly.
- Always wear your jewellery last and take it off first. Perfume, hairspray and other harsh chemicals can damage your jewellery so it’s advised to wear your jewellery at the very end while you get ready and take it off first thing when you return home.
- Diamonds are not suitable for every environment – if you are heading for a long beach vacay it’s best to leave your precious jewellery at home. This helps in retaining the beauty of it for longer and gives you peace of mind while you enjoy your holiday.
So if you’re looking for a diamond that is eco-friendly, conflict-free, and affordable, a lab grown diamond ring is the perfect choice.
Follow these simple and easy steps to keep your diamonds looking evergreen, timeless and sparkling and you are good to go! For everything else, we at Jewelbox, are here to assist you in any query that you may have.